What services are provided?
- Oral full mouth examination
- Emergency exam
- Blood pressure/temperature evaluation
- Radiograph Film
- Panorex Film
- Sedative temporary restoration
- Amalgam restoration
- Composite restoration
- Simple extraction
- Surgical extraction
- Adult prophylaxis with periodontal exam
- Gross debridement
- Fluoride treatment
Adults 18 and older who:
- Have a valid Fairfield, Lexington or Richland County ID
- Have no dental insurance
- Have proof of low income (living on less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level)
Dental health is about more than teeth. Did you know that gum disease can complicate diabetes? Or that heart disease and gum disease often go hand in hand? Developing good dental habits is a step on the road to wellness.
When you arrive to the clinic, please bring the following:
- South Carolina Photo ID or other form of personal identification. *If you do not have a South Carolina Photo ID, you will need proof of residency.
- Proof of income including any one of the following: tax records, Medicaid card, SNAP benefits, etc.
- Required paperwork