What services are provided?
- Free comprehensive eye care
- Eye and vision exams
- Glaucoma screening
- Retinal photography
- Visual field exam
Adults 18 and older who:
- Have a valid Fairfield, Lexington, or Richland County ID
- Have no eye care insurance
- Have proof of low income (living on less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level)
Keeping your eyes on the road won’t help if you can’t see the road clearly. Poor eyesight is a factor in more than half of all vehicle accidents. Eye care makes the roads safer for everyone.
When you arrive to the clinic, please bring the following:
- South Carolina Photo ID or other form of personal identification. *If you do not have a South Carolina Photo ID, you will need proof of residency.
- Proof of income including any one of the following: tax records, Medicaid card, SNAP benefits, etc.
- Required paperwork
Safeguarding your vision as you age can have a tremendous impact on your quality of life. The American Optometric Association recommends that adults age 19 to 40 receive an eye exam at least every two years and one a year for everyone over age 60.